Sunday, June 6, 2010

How would it be lovely?

-Dedicated to who faces the same trouble with me-

It’s rather dull in school; I think it takes me off the hall,
There is an old trouble no solution and faced by all,
SAO recommends us places down the stall,
Would it be lovely?

All I want is the room somewhere,
Far away from the cold night air,
Without HAS fair,
Oh, wouldn’t it be lovely?

Lots of works pointed to be mine,
Lots of ECA run for dime,
No point, no gain, no room,
Oh, would it be lovely?

Oh, not lovely stayin’ abso-bloomin’-lutely still,
I would never placed to win,
Slept over the double filled,
Someone’s eyes starring on my change,
Haggish and cruel as she can catch,
Who takes good care of me?
Oh, how would it be lovely?

(Adapted from "Wouldn't it be lovely")

No comments:

Post a Comment